Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Reagan Playbook of Presidential Platitudes

There's a candidate out there, I'm not going to name names, who others find inspiring and personally I have so far found unconvincing.

Why? Because this candidate is a Democrat who's selling a 21st century "Morning in America" shtick straight from the Reagan Playbook of Presidential Platitudes.

I remember hearing this all before.

Then again, I think it's meant for a young audience who will find it all very new and inspiring.

While it doesn't make me think less of this candidate, it makes it difficult to see who they really are beneath the rhetoric.

The good news is that there are still two liberal candidates in the race, and it's still a race, so the media hasn't been able to declare a winner without even an election.

So Vote.

No comments:

ShareThis